Saturday, October 30, 2010

Smashwords Update

by Linsey Lanier

I thought I'd let everyone know how my shorts are doing on Smashwords. (If you missed my first post on the subject, you can check it out here.)

Since Labor Day, here's how many downloads I've had as of right now:

The West Wind Blows
Price: FREE
Downloads: 519

Careful What You Wish For
Price: FREE
Downloads: 311

The Clever Detective
Price: FREE
Downloads: 260

I put my latest short work: Clever is as Clever Does out about a week ago. It got 47 downloads the first day and is now at 133.

This is a total of 1,223 downloads. I don't know about you, but I think this is exciting. It won't pay the bills. Okay, with Free, it won't pay ANY bills, but it's fun and it gets your name out there.

Have any of you had any Smashwords adventures? Tell me about them.

2 comments: